Jet Air Group offers the following pilot training:
Introductory Flight Lessons:
Certificates, Ratings, and Endorsements:
- Private Pilot (part 61 & part 141)
- Instrument Rating (part 61 & part 141)
- Commercial Pilot (part 61 & part 141)
- Certificated Flight Instructor (CFI)
- Certificated Flight Instructor – Instrument (CFII)
- Multiengine Rating
- Airline Transport Pilot
- High Performance Aircraft Endorsement
- Complex Aircraft Endorsement
- Rental Checkouts
- Transition Training
- Garmin G1000 Training
- Avidyne Entegra Training
- Cirrus Training (SR20 & SR22)
- Pilot Companion (“Pinch-Hitter”) Course
- Upset Recovery
Jet Air Group is a Cessna Pilot Center offering Cessna’s interactive multimedia training courses and scenario-based training. Visit the Cessna Flight Training web site to learn more about Cessna Pilot Centers and to view demo versions of Cessna’s web-based training software.
Jet Air Group is an authorized Cirrus Training Center providing training in customer-owned Cirrus aircraft as well as our rental 2008 SR22-G3 equipped with the Avidyne Entegra glass cockpit. Visit the Cirrus Flight Training web site to learn more.
Jet Air Group partners with Lakeland College to offer flight training for Lakeland’s four-year aviation minor program. View our rental aircraft fleet and rates pages to learn more about aircraft rental and instruction at Jet Air Group.
Please contact Jet Air Group in Green Bay at 920-494-2669 or in Sheboygan at 920-467-2303 to speak with a flight instructor. You can also use the form below to e-mail us.
- Discovery Flights
- Our Instructors
- Training Courses
- Flight Simulator
- CATS Testing Center
- Aircraft Rental Fleet
- Scenic Air Rides